Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where Was I?

Books... That's all I can attribute my lack of presence anywhere and everywhere at this point. I've been in the midst of a series by Orson Scott Card. It's actually two series... kinda.

The first part follows Ender in a four book quartet:


Then the second set follows another character from the first book (Ender's Game) named Bean:
These are the books I'm finishing up. I just finished Shadow of the Hegemon and have started Shadow Puppets. I don't have Shadow of the Giant yet but I will obtain it soon enough. There are other books within the same universe that are soon to come out which I will greedily snatch up. But until that point and when I've finished what has been published I will begin reading the Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey, or at least Dragonflight, Dragonquest and The White Dragon. After that is finisehd I will start the Twilight series. I don't know where I'm gonna go after that though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

again, really like the covers. those were the books you recommended i should read, if i remember correctly. may i suggest anything by neil gaiman or 'the belgaraid' series by david eddings?