Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh, what's this I'm on? Looks like.. yep, it's a bandwagon.

Username:

BooderMcDoo

Why did you pick it?:

I have no idea how I came up with it. Something I randomly made up for AIM.

Who did you first subscribe to?:

tubopopcorn. I actually made my account solely to subscribe to the channel.

Who did you most recently subscribe to?:

Dayviideo

What does your last text message say?:

"i wasnt planning on coming home until saturday anyway."

Do you have any goals?:

Lose more weight. Get to 1000 subs this year. Go to another YT gathering.

What was the last thing you bought?:

Milk, cran-grape juice, wheat thins and a few other random gorceries.

Describe the person who posted this using one line?:

Several peoples around the interwebz.

Are you excited about anything?:

There is something but lately I've been forgetting the source of my excitement.

Do you have a crush?

Yes, yes I do.

Have you ever been drunk?:

No sir I have not.

Who was the first Youtube you met in real life?:

drakesizzle, my boy!

Who was the last Youtuber you met in real life?:

I think maybe caithead?

Do you pefer day or night?:

I'd probably go with nighttime.

Are you a member of any collab channels?:

A former member of two: 7ppl (what a treat that was) and TheLifeRefresh (that one just kinda died out)

Do you have a secret account?:

Yes I do. I think there are only two people that know about it. Haven't put a video on there in a while, though.

Do you believe in God?:

I talk to Him everyday.

Which youtuber do you talk to the most?:

nanalew and the former emmers77 (now filmdekrentz)

Which Youtuber do you think makes the best videos?:

In my opinion, waverlyflams is very consistent and I love that. Them or collegehumor.

You may only subscrie to 5 channels and only watch their videos. who will they be?:

drakesizzle
nanalew
collegehumor
waverlyflams
wheezywaiter

Are you in a relationship?:

Nope.

would you date a smoker?:

Nope.

Where is your favourite place?:

Recent memory tells me to say Huntington Beach but I debate between that and the Haaj house where all my buddies live and where I hang every weekend.

Are you a happy person?:

Tired but happy.

Would you kiss the person who posted this?:

There's more than one and I am no serial kisser.

What would you take to the desert island? :

Plenty of food, a lot of books I've wanted to read, music and Les Stroud

Do you prefer sun or snow?:

Half and half.

Who did you last speak to on the phone?

The auto repair shop lady.

Who did you last text?:

The Moms.

What are you doing tommorow?:

One class and then work.

What is your favourite flavour of potato chips?:

I likes them regular style.

What size are your feet?:

11

What do you want?:

Some clarity and someone for Valentine's.

What do you need?:

To not be lazy and do what I know to do.

What do you remember?:

I remember my bike is broken and I have to walk to class tomorrow =(

What do you wish?:

I wish I were rich and didn't have to deal with school.

Confess:

I'm a very insecure person about the things I do and the relationships I have. There's something for ya.

Honesty. Do you want people to anonymously post what they REALLY Think of you ?
Hit me with it! I'm game.

No comments: