Monday, February 2, 2009

Well Now

I'm a bit disappointed in myself. Since the end of nanowrimo I haven't written a thing on any of my stories. Today I read through what I had written on Spirit of the Lost, the novel I started for nano, and it made me really want to write more on it. I don't know why I can't motivate myself to write. I have the story all laid out and I have every event in the story planned in sequence (except for one small part) but I never make myself sit down and write it. If I were to just sit down and write for 2 hours I would get so much done.

Anywho, doneskis with that part for now. On to something new.

Ummm.... Not sure what else I want to write about now. Ooh, I've seen two really good movies recently. Slumdog Millionare and Taken are both really awesome movies. They're amazing and are now two of my favorites. Not much else in the life of me. I know I'm not too entertaining but hey, at least I know it.

Classes: meh
Job: cool
Weekends: revive me
Tomorrow: some hope

Here's a random picture for you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there. the photo reminiscent of kung foo panda, if you ever saw it. and taken? thumbs way up, neeson was fantastic in it!