Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Words and Visions


A photo shoot of fun. My good friend needed some photos for her website and we had been saying she should do a shoot of us, The Haaj, and she finally did it this past weekend.  It was the most fun I've ever had taking pictures. There were tons of things we did and we just had alot of random fun.

In other news, the semi-single life has gripped me. At one point I was dating a wonderful girl, some of the earlier posts referred to this indirectly. We are still in a mutual liking of one another but we are taking it in a more casual direction. There are alot of changes going on in both our lives and a more serious relationship, like what we were headed towards, isn't something we can really handle adequately right now. Things will go on and who knows what will be in store for the two of us in the future. I'm just gonna let God lead me to where I need to be.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

boooooder,
I love the picture!
It's nice that two people can recognize when a relationship needs to slow down, instead of breaking up. Cheers to both of you!