Saturday, May 31, 2008

Revealing Some

This is it? A confrontation now. It was fed by truths I found that sparked and grew. It was a hard thing to tell. It was requested. It was rejected. I had my suspicions about the motivation but threw them off as a fleeting thought. Why shouldn't I? There was reason given to me. False reason I believed blindly. Then the stop brought out the frustrations inside. I began something and pushed on with it. I immediately knew the wrong was mine. I apologized, I had regret. But the reaction received can not help but be questioned and unjustified for me. I sometimes hate what this is. Love is patient... kind... confusing... twisting... feared by some... understood by few... and sometimes hated by me. I'm just gonna wait things out. I can do this. I want to do this. I need to do this. I definitely will do this...

1 comment:

Drake. said...

I want to know what this is about. Tell me. now. Fine don't.