Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Failing Despite Forging The Borders Between

A DREAM!!!
It was only a dream...

What's with me? A spoken from a song? Value is put in the randomness of number and codes.

The life I was left wanting shot me through the eyes... once more. I can't hold this anymore.
Her traces leave me tempted.

IT'S GOT TO BE YOU THIS TIME!!!
My weakness is growing beyond patience.

Look at me, talk to me, acknowledge me, grow and become... louder than ever.
Cored out and emptied from the peddling of my sweat and tears, I want more than ever yet I fight more viciously inside.
DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THOSE WORDS!!!

I'm down here and you walk by as if I'm gone. You caused me to fall. Some blame is on me but the most of my anguish lies on your shoulders, my dear love... my dear sweet love... goodnight.. tonight.. sleep tight... my love.

YOU'VE.... you've taken my breath... you won't give it back to me.... I'm suffocating.. you're killing me.. I've.. lost.. I've.. I've left.. I've..... failed............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful, and i can relate, or how i interpreted it anyway...not that you know me or anything, but hey.