Saturday, January 10, 2009

California

22 Travel
Running from, chasing down
The sun reaching every town
Closing eyes, open lands
Begging love in gasping hands
Stepping out, changes grow
Days too short, I won't let go
Words more than their sake
Breaths held not to break
Hold again a thousand discomforts
A moment here brings all wonders



Flip Roll
You leave me closing out from spinning black
Beauty repeated
Death retreated
Coming to show a broken heart
No way this is for me
A chance begins, passion induced
I want to cry
Fall and scream
Believe me
I'm lost tonight

2 comments:

Denise said...

You're safe. I'm happy. I didn't get to see you. I'm sad.

Hopefully our paths cross soon. <3 E>

Anonymous said...

i'm really happy you're ok after that, and i hope that's mud and not blood on top of the car.
i also love how you used so little words to convey such a message.
"a moment here brings all wonders" is such a beautiful line! splendid, splendid work sam. really glad you're alright.